Minnesota Business Litigation Attorney – Call Us Today (952) 851-9500
There are times when you need an experienced business litigation attorney by your side. Few people relish the thought of taking a business or individual into civil court — but when you do, you want to win. A favorable decision can protect your reputation, save your business, correct an injustice and avoid a disaster.
Experienced Civil Litigation When You Need It
At Villaume & Schiek, P.A., we have been protecting our clients’ rights, interests and good names in civil court since 1979. Our clients include sole proprietors, business executives, professionals in partnerships, entrepreneurs and employers.
Attorney Villaume argued a precedent-setting case in civil court to protect the religious freedom of an Amish community in State v. Hershberger.
Business Litigation for Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Employers
There are a number of business litigation needs which can be successfully resolved out of court with skillful negotiation. An experienced attorney can often prevent the cost of a trial by diligently preparing for one. Attorney Villaume has more than 30 years of trial advocacy during which time he has handled thousands of cases — most of them with great success. Attorney Schiek is highly regarded in the Twin Cities for his legal research and well crafted documentation.
Together, Villaume & Schiek, P.A., handle the following business litigation matters.
- Dissolution of a partnership interest or partnership buyout including business valuation
- Breach of an employment contract, non-disclosure agreement, non-compete agreement or wrongful termination
- Failure to disclose environmental damage or other breaches of contract in a real estate buy / sell agreement
- Failure to perform up to standards or meet deadlines in a construction project
- Breach of unwritten or verbal agreements
- Contract disputes between independent contractors, businesses, employers or professionals
- Shareholder disputes
- Landlord/tenant disputes
Convenient Location and Quality Representation
Our law office is conveniently located in Bloomington, Minnesota, right off Interstate 494 (I-494) and across from the Mall of America, and has ample free parking. If you have a complex civil litigation matter, please call our Twin Cities law firm at (952) 851-9500, or send us an e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer.