Minnesota Divorce Lawyer – Call Us Today (952) 851-9500
Even when divorce is desired by both parties, the dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time. When you’re on the road to divorce, it is necessary to acknowledge that fact. If you have found yourself on that road, we will help you avoid any dangerous curves so you arrive at your destination safely.
Attorney Gisselman is an experienced family law attorney who can help you face your fears and make wise decisions with which you can live. You can place your trust in the experience and ethical legal advice from our attorneys at Villaume & Schiek, P.A.
Full Range of Legal Advice for Divorcing Couples
Some divorcing spouses fear the loss of their children. Others fear the loss of property that they’ve worked hard to obtain. Still others fear the loss of control in their lives.
At our law firm, we have experience representing men and women with all divorce-related matters including:
- Uncontested and contested divorce
- Child custody and visitation decisions
- Child support determinations and modifications
- Equitable division of property
- Alimony or spousal support negotiations, agreements and modifications
- High asset divorce considerations, including complex property division, valuation of businesses, tax consequences and retirement plans
Convenient Location and Quality Representation
Our law office is conveniently located in Bloomington, Minnesota, right off Interstate 494 (I-494) and across from the Mall of America, and has ample free parking.
Please call our Twin Cities law firm at (952) 851-9500, or send us an e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer.